Friday, May 25, 2007

More Tracfone Information!

First of all, the Turk has provided the following opinion of the Motorola w370:

It has some of the bells and whistles of better phones, except a camera.

Its kind of neat when you first look at it or hold it, but (for me) after about 1 minute that wore off and I realized how cheap this phone is made.

It has a real cheap plastic feel to it, that if you drop it, step on it, or accidentally sit on it, it'll explode like a blown out tire (lol).

The keypad is a thin rubber pad that if you have sharp nails you could cut right through it.

I had this phone beside a Moto Krazr, and believe me its no Krazr, just a Krazr wanna be.

I think internally it has good qualities but not externally...personally, I wouldn't buy it and I dont think its worth the $50, maybe $25...I would have to agree with you and say Nokias do make great phones.

* Remember: this is just the Turk's opinion!

====================================
And... John has informed us that the Nokia 2126 is the current $19.99 two-fer offer on the CDMA side. The Motorola c139 is the two fer offer on the GSM side.

********************************************
Unless some breaking news in the prepaid arena occurs... we'll have more tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems that virginmobileusa.com has been changed for the better. Personally I think it looks much better now.

Logan said...

also this may be old news but the slider sonic is now $80 with $20 of free airtime.