Friday, February 29, 2008

...and we have a sponsor!

Yes, folks, look down and to your right. No longer is there the hulk of Google there for a bunch of sponsored links, but rather, a static banner touting a static sponsor, BabbleBug.com. Good company, that...I work for 'em a bit and we decided if they helped support this site, I'd support them right back with placement of that "buggy" banner right to the right on the pages of my site.

Even better, they actually have something to do with the actual content of this site, and they aren't some random link farm! They sell cell phones, cell phone airtime and other such goodies, to be exact. So check 'em out; they've got my seal of approval, both as a customer (which I am at times) and a person who works with them.

Happy March everyone!

No comments: