Thursday, August 16, 2007

LG Aloha - Price Released

Well, PhoneScoop today plastered up a lovely picture of the LG Aloha that should be coming to Virgin Mobile any day\minute now, and they cited a price: $35. Why they're selling this phone for a rather odd amount like that (why not $30?) I'm not sure...maybe to keep people buying the Kyocera Marbl which costs a little more than half that much...but that's the price that's being quotes. All in all not horrible when you consider that Tracfone is probably gonna sell this same phone for $50 but an interesting comparison to Virgin Mobile's other phones...

...and yes, I'll be back with more news and such tomorrow, sometime. I wrote this post because I was waiting for a odcast to download (CNet's Buzz Out Loud) over a rather slow hotel 'net connection. But I digress...

...coming soon, Liberty Wireless introduces an unlimited plan and Picante Mobile offers a prepaid model that, while more expensive than others, is one I had actually thought of as something someone should do...

No comments: