Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Audiovox 8910...The Saga Continues!

Yeah, I got my love-hate-relationship Audiovox 8910 back from custody by an overzealous school administration today, after their having it for five full days. To my horror, not because of them of course, the 2 key on it now requires a bit more prodding, no pun intended, to work. Which is really anoying since the letters "a", "b" and "c" are all used a lot on texting, and all my immediate family's phone numbers have 2's in them. So much for being a great phone...ech...

,,,and yes, I will make an exchange for another phone, hopefully a more decent one. Kyocera Candid anyone? How about a nice barely-used Razr v3c that I can flash to CricKet when I go to Colorado (MIT said no...this time...) for college. If I can only get the phone for the 40% Pocket discount on "B-stock" phones...but I digress...

No comments: