Saturday, October 01, 2005

SIte Changes, Virgin Mobile Slider Sonic

As you can see, I've changed by blog template to a, much nicer in my optinion, layout. I have also put Google ads on the righthand side of the blog, which I thought was OK since there was nothing there before anyway. SO with this in mind, click on an ad or two and see where they lead...

Also, I've learned that the sensational phone from Virgin Mobile, the Slider Sonic, is actually not the same as Kyocera's super-featured Slider Remix on other carriers. THe camera on the Slider Sonic is only 640x480, versus the Remix's 1.3 megapixels, and the screen isn't as good on the Sonic as on the Remix. Granted, it is a slider camera phone that can play MP3s, but I'd rather just get a camera flip phone (the AUdiovox Flasher and Motorola v330 come to mind; one is $100 and the other is $109 after a rebate) and put the other $140-$150 that I've saved toward an Apple iPod Shuffle 1GB and maybe an accessory of some sort. That's right...the Slider Sonic isn't worth $250...or even $150 in my opinion.

No comments: