Tuesday, November 28, 2006

?!? Tracfone Style

Tracfone refer-a-friend doesn't seem to be working correctly tonight...I just tried to send a refer-a-friend email...actually, two...and it seemed to go through...until I checked my email. Zip. Zero. Nada.

If anyone wants a referral, email me with your serial number and I'll see what I can do. But ESN minutes are, at least for the moment, not available. :( I'll update here when I get more information\things change etc...

As a side note, I got my two Slice phones in the mail from RadioShack today. If anyone wants one, email me. I'm thinking $27 shipped, plus using 8304569332 as the "referrer" when you activate.

I also received a review unit of the UTStarCom 7000 on Movida (thanks PrepaidWireless.com!). One small problem though: the ESN was invalid (ugh). Stupid Movida\UTStarCom. Once I get another, correct-ESN phone, I'll do a full review of the phone and service, and post it here. Stay tuned!

No comments: