Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

As opposed to other places, I’ll be open for the holidays J. I was let off from school on Thursday at 11:15 or so, and now I am on vacation, so now I have a good bit of time to blog with the latest happenings in the prepaid phone world. I’m also thinking about making a “static” part of this website so you can look up quickly the pluses, minuses and wierdnesses of prepaid services and phones that I have owned, own, or know a good deal about. Then again, I might not set it up…it all depends…

One thing I do know I’ll do is add quite a few blog entries over the next few days, so rejoice and show your rejoicing by emailing me or by clicking on a few ads that interest you…pretty much all of the money that those ads generate goes into my buying of cell phone stuff anyway so your clicks make for more content here.

Anyway, Merry Christmas and I’ll be posting a lot more soon…

No comments: