Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Tracfone Sweepstakes!

Nope, I'm not dead. Just have been very busy, and there hasn't been too much prepaid news lately. I think I'll do some phone reviews over the break...which will be starting in a little over 18 hours for me...but until then

TRACFONE SWEEPSTAKES!


Thanks to The Turk, it has been brought to my attention that Tracfone is giving five winners per month, for the next twelve months, Visa gift cards of various values: $500, $250, $100, $75 and $30. Nothing to sneeze at, especially 1st through 3rd prizes.

You don't have to have a Tracfone to enter the drawing, though you do have to fill out a short questionnaire about the phone plan you're on right now (oddly enough, Sprint isn't listed in the carrier selection dropdown, so I had to select Other). You can enter once per day, and anyone 13 or older can join the fun.

Nothing to lose, so far as I can tell. I'd say enter early, enter often!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very cool. It's surprising that tracfone will allow people who don't use their product to sign up once a day and qualify to win the prize.

But if you think about it, it's a great way to get the company name out there. I've spoken to a few people recently who really like the service tracfone provides.

Anonymous said...

By law sweepstakes have to be open to everyone, not just people who purchase a product.