Thursday, November 29, 2007

Page Plus and About Me

First off, if you want to know what I'm doing in college etc. take a quick hike to my personal site. The link is to your right. I'll not post info here because that means I'd have to update it as well as updating my personal site. Check it out.

Second, Page Plus Cellular has a brand new look and feel. Well, really nothing has changed about anything they sell in terms of their absolutely amazing rate plans. But they did add a few new(er) phones, the LG vx3200, the LG vx6100 and the Samsung a670, all for $50 or less. Not too bad.

They also introduced a new rate plan: get unlimited nights and weekends (starting at 9 pm) for 99 cents per day. I'd personally snore through this, as it increases text messaging costs to well over a minute of airtime (15 cents per message vs. 12 cents) however someone may find it nice to be able to get nights and weekends on the cheap with this service. Seeing as how if you buy an $80 card the price for the feature drops to about 47 cents per day. Still, I'd rather have cheap text than nights and weekends that cost me a little more than eight regular minutes per day I have them available. I'm on a contract plan and probably wouldn't make such an addon worthwhile if my nights started at 9 p.m. (since I'm using Sprint they start at 7 p.m.)

Hope this news bit helps someone out there :)

No comments: